Lemming Mythology

From: RHobbs3@aol.com
Date: 09/04/04-10:45:10 PM Z

I feel somewhat guilty about participating in leading this topic farther
afield into undiscovered off-topic country but ...
www.disinfo.com/site/displayarticle974.html
Apparently the lemmings in the film were not even native to the area where
the "nature documentary was shot. They were rounded up elsewhere, shipped to
the site and stampeded off a cliff like teeny, tiny bison.

I am not going to attach a huge image file showing cruel lemming herders on
shetland ponies with itty bitty lemmingwhips performing their depraved Disney
duties as I suspect that said attachmet would cause hordes of list members to
leap upon me like so many fictional rodents off a non-existent cliff.

How 'bout them gum tests!

Rob