RE: 55 minute download

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/06/04-08:54:29 AM Z

Wow! This is stealing... horrible prices!..

I was considering Turkey being one of the most expensive countries for
telecommunication services... well, clearly I was wrong... You made me
feel better(!) because I pay "only" $45 per month for a 256K aDSL line
in my location. Of course I find even $45 very high because I leave in a
country with a GDP per capita of around $3383!!! (in 2003)...