Re: Hurricanes (and ISP's)

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 09/06/04-12:00:55 PM Z

Where I live broad band service is available as DSL for $29.95 per
month, or via cable modem which is faster but slightly more
expensive. I have seen DSL available in other areas for even less.

As for the question about hurricane photography just yesterday one of
the cable services interviewed just yesterday this fellow who has
gone all over the world making videos and photographs of hurricanes.
He had some amazing footage from hurricanes, not only from the US and
the Caribbean but also from typhoons in the east. This fellow had
really taken some chances to be where he was to get the that footage
I can tell you for sure. Sorry, but for the moment I can not remember
if this was on Fox News, MSNBC or CNN. Perhaps someone else saw it
and can remember the photographer's name?

Sandy