Re: tip for ink jet neg substrates

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 09/08/04-09:26:36 AM Z

Chris,
I have tried Photo Warehouse with my Epson 2200 and the ink is still "wet"
after a few hours. Easily smeared just by handling. I have tried slowing
the printer down as much as possible, it did not make a big difference. I
am printing with all the inks (color and black) for smooth tones. On the
other hand OHP material is very robust, ready to be handled out of the
printer. I would love to find a cheaper subsitute for it though.
Marek Matusz