Papers for Cyanotype

From: Mike Frankel ^lt;silkini@uneedspeed.net>
Date: 09/08/04-05:54:24 PM Z

Does the weight of the paper used for Cyanotypes matter?
I see recommendations for using Rives BFK, Arches Aquarelle, and Fabriano.
Also are hot or cold press preferable and smooth or rough finish.
There seems like are a lot of choices to make.
Do some papers accept the solution better, and does the weight impact that?

Can anyone suggest a very specific Brand and grade of paper to start with.

Sorry fro all the beginner questions. I hope the list can tolerate it. If not I apologize in advance.

Thanks in advance for any help

Mike