RE: Agfa CopyJet and digital negatives.

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 09/13/04-11:02:59 AM Z

Hello

I use copyjet with great result to produce few of my work and more of the
work I 've done for other ,here are sample of the last work www.akomamba.com

It is as good as Pictorico and easier for me to obtain in France.

Keep me inform of your result. I've only done Cyano, platinum and chryso.

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

>From: Roman Sokoler <sokoler@post3.tele.dk>
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Agfa CopyJet and digital negatives.
>Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:55:20 +0200
>
>Dear List
>

>Does anyone have experience with the new Agfa CopyJet Films?
>

>I'm getting my first samples tomorrow and want to use the negatives for gum
>printing.
>

>I hope it can replace Pictorico.
>

>I have an Epson 2100 printer - maybe someone on the list have done the work
>with the Photoshop "curve making" and want to share?
>

>Roman

MSN Messenger http://g.msn.fr/FR1001/866 : dialoguez en direct et
gratuitement avec vos amis !