Re: Help with a "careful with chemicals list"

From: Nick Zentena ^lt;zentena@sympatico.ca>
Date: 09/13/04-08:49:11 PM Z

On September 13, 2004 9:44 pm, Barry Singer wrote:

> It struck me that many alt processes use caustic, corrosive, carcinogenic
> or just messy chemicals.
>
> Does any one else think it might be nice if the chemists on the list made a
> chart of the chemicals we use with reminders of what to watch out for?
>
> Maybe some one else is as stupid as me.
>
> Barry

http://www.jackspcs.com/chemdesc.htm

http://ptcl.chem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/SO/sodium_hydroxide.html

A combination of Jack's and the MSDS will provide a fair bit of infomation.

They may not sell pop in glass bottles anymore but they sell plenty of other
things. You don't need to use photo bottles for most things.

Nick