RE: Prtg CMYK Separation NEGS in GUM

From: altprinter ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 09/14/04-09:50:20 AM Z

Hi Keith,

I wasn't trying to carp with you but rather trying to seek clarity for me and perhaps others reading this thread.

The examples shown on your web site were very nice looking and I just wanted to follow along with your explaination.

I've often glossed over the sections on CMYK in the book "Real World Photoshop" and "Real World Color Management". Looks like I need to plow through those once again (as if I don't already have enough other things to read :) .)

Keep up the good work,

Don