Re: Potassium Oxalate

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 09/15/04-11:58:26 AM Z

Sandy,
What form of potassium carbonate did you use? If it is anhydrous, then you
are about right, you can still add another few grams of potassium
carbonate, say 10 grams. If you used hydrated potassium carbonate, then
your proportions are off. By my estimation your solution is about 1.0M. I
don't find any benefits using solutions more concentrated then 0.9M (im my
practice, pritning Pd), so you can add some water to it (50-100cc).
You should not have any undissolved stuff.
Marek Matusz