Re: Pyrocat HD

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/19/04-03:18:55 PM Z

Thanks Susan,

I think I will first try - with a test film of course - using 3ml A + 3ml B
+ 300ml water (306ml 1:1:100) in a Paterson tank (which needs only 290ml of
working soln. per 125 film). Will use plastic pipettes for measuring.

>From Sandy's reply, I understand that this amnt. of working soln. will be
sufficient for a single 135 film (don't have his message in front of me
right now, but I remember a figure as small as 75ml per single 4x5" sheet
was recommended). If it is assumed that the area of a single 35mm roll is
roughly 4 times of a single 4x5" sheet film, then 306ml should be enough.
Let me see 75x4 = 300 (actually the safety margin is pretty tight - only
2%).

Regards,
Loris.