Re: gelatin and cyanotype

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/20/04-09:07:36 AM Z

Chris,

I actually saw Highlands, NC and Walhalla, SC listed on the National Weather
service for amount of rainfall after the last blow.... glad you survived ok,
but watch out for Chucky down there..... if he gets into your bathtub, he's
gonna mess up your gums pretty bad—I would imagine a 1,000 lb alligator would
really agitate your gums!

Mark Nelson
Purchase the book @
www.PrecisionDigitalNegatives.com