Re: Gum Sizing

From: Rajul Iyer ^lt;eyeear@telus.net>
Date: 09/20/04-12:27:47 PM Z

Dan,
I have used this type of sizing (as described by James) to lay down a pale
beigey background with or without another added pigment to define
difficult-to-print highlights. Its color will vary with exposure time which
can be pre-determined. Exposure can be with or without a negative.

This can be followed by a Pt/Pd pass, gelatin sizing, followed by gum
passes.

Rajul