RE: Picture on metal

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 09/21/04-02:45:54 AM Z

Well, I don't know much about liquid emulsion - just what I have read in
C. James book and this list - but the fact that I have never saw melting
silver gelatin paper emulsion makes me think that there must be some way
to "harden" the liquid emulsion and prevent melting. Formaldehyde?
Glyoxal? Chrome Alum? Glutardehyde?...

Regards,
Loris.