Re: Picture on metal

From: Alex Swain ^lt;fotoobscura@gmail.com>
Date: 09/21/04-09:22:32 AM Z

I've never gotten emulsion lifting to work too well. I've done it
with bleach and canvas and of course its a one shot deal :) But it
shows promise! (I have lifted a faint image a few times doing it).
Don't try it with your prized pulitzer 4x5's :)

I have done emulsion onto wood and glass but never metal..metal is
next..right now i'm doing chloryphyll (sp!) exposures before the
leaves all change and I don't have any more sunlight (i'm in Vermont
so..)

:)

fo