Re: Picture on metal

From: Milenko Grgar ^lt;omg@lynx.net>
Date: 09/21/04-03:55:11 PM Z

I just spray (or brush) a copper sheet with polyurethane clear glossy
lacquer. With glass & tiles is little tricky, you need to clean them
thoroughly with washing soda first.

I have failed applying liquid emulsion on gelatin prepared glass, but
covering glass with polyurethane clear glossy lacquer kept a liquid emulsion
firmly attached to a glass surface.

Milenko Grgar
omg@lynx.net
http://kinetograph.tripod.com