Atelier pH7

From: roger kockaerts ^lt;permadocument@yahoo.com>
Date: 09/27/04-06:32:19 AM Z

Hello list,

Atelier pH7 is a European art gallery, based in
Brussels, Belgium. We show artists using alternative
processes in their creative work.

Basically, atelier pH7 is housed in a photographic
conservation-restoration studio functioning since
1989. We show historic processes since 1998.

In the past we presented work by a number of altlist
members such as: Gary Auerbach, Louis Bacou, Tillman
Crane, Jack Fulton, Jeffrey Mathias, Hans Nohlberg &
Chia N-Löfqvist , Christian Nze, Stephanie Ogeneski,
Ginger Sheridan, Carl Weese, Witho Worms and others.

Our present premises are somewhat smaller than before
but still have about 15 running meters of exhibition
space allowing a show of about twenty 16x20" frames. A
major advantage is that no space renting fees are
charged. See for yourselves at:
<http://www.permadocument.be/LE/LE-at.html>

If you are tempted to show your work at atelier pH7,
please consult our general conditions at:
<http://www.permadocument.be/texte/LE-cond.html>

and contact us at: <info@permadocument.be>

With our warmest greetings,
Roger