Re: Pictorico OHP - backordered through October

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 09/27/04-04:43:55 PM Z

I've been corresponding with these folks and the warehouse for the
smaller film you are interested in is here in the Bay Area of San
Francisco. You might think of ordering material in the 11" x 17" size
and cut it in 1/2 for one thing but I know, for sure, Freestyle Sales
of Los Angeles have it in stock. I ordered 20 packages a while back.
The rep did say the material was back ordered . . there must be quite a
demand for this material. It is made in Japan.
Jack Fulton