RE: any nice web page to find out about photographic shows in NYC?

From: Tom Hawkins ^lt;tomehawk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 09/30/04-03:47:39 PM Z

A good resource:
http://www.photography-guide.com/c_news_frame.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryuji Suzuki [mailto:rs@silvergrain.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 2:03 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: any nice web page to find out about photographic shows in NYC?

Is there a one stop listing on the web where I can find out about
photography-related shows, exhibitions, etc. in NY from time to time? I'd
like to hear about what's going on now, as well as how I can find similar
events in future.

Thanks

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"You have to realize that junk is not the problem in and of itself. Junk is