Re: 100 Books Publishing Company

From: Grace Taylor ^lt;gtay22@earthlink.net>
Date: 04/01/05-01:40:46 PM Z

I have followed up on Dan Burkholder's e-mail regarding circulating a
copy of a book published by 100 Books Publishing Company among the
interested members of the alt-photo-process list. Dudley Harris,
President of 100 Books Publishing Company is going to send me a book
that we can circulate. I will take on the job of setting up a
circulation list (unless someone else would like to do it) but am
restricting it for now to 25 people with US addresses. Please let me
know OFF LIST if you want to be included and will agree to forward the
book to the next person on the list after you have examined it.
Please be sure to use the above subject so that I will know the e-mail
is not spam. The website for the company is www.my100books.com
Grace Taylor