Re: new alt process--gelatin silver

From: Argon3@aol.com
Date: 04/07/05-09:19:47 AM Z

Boy...this is the tragedy in action. Scholarship seems to be a thing of the
past and is being replaced with...?

Museum personnel seem to have to be marketing experts these days, not
scholars. Museums seem headed in the direction of becoming theme parks and the
almighty dollar rules. Enlightened corporate sponsorship of institutions seems
to have vanished in favor of exploitation of great art and cultural treasures
by marketing forces.

Wanted: museum curator with advanced degree in marketing (and head inserted
firmly in own ass).

They'll get my print tongs when they pry them out of my dead, cold fingers!
Wet processes dead? I don't think so!

Hooo-wah!

best

argon