RE: Re: new alt process--gelatin silver

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGiliberti@controlotron.com>
Date: 04/11/05-08:00:23 AM Z

If you want to find out where to get a LP player ask your local hip
hop/wedding DJ. As for 5-1/4 drives, I kept my old Windows 98 setup so I
still have one if anyone on the list needs to transfer anything to CD. (No
charge, you pay for postage.) Oh, and I just bought a few Miles LP's this
weekend in a used book store (and I thought print was dead) to play on my
"record player." And in the same book store I bought five 4x5 backs for $8
bucks and an April 1995 copy of B/W magazine.

Some things never change.

Gerry G