RE: Ilford Large Sheet Film Sizes Dropped

From: Dane Johnson ^lt;danaphoto@ifriendly.com>
Date: 04/18/05-09:37:07 AM Z

I just checked with Photo Warehouse ( www.ultrafineonline.com
) and they still have some remaining stock of large sizes of
cut sheet film, which they will cut to any size desired. They
are looking for a new source of sheet film that they custom cut
to size to replace the English film sold under the Ultrafine
name (Ilford).

I don't know if this is news to the alt-photo list but Pin-hole

>photographer and platinum printer, Craig Barber, just sent the
following
>which should be of interest to those using large view cameras:
>
>Subject: RIP: Ilford HP5 12x20
>
>Dear Ilford 12x20 HP5 Plus Customer,
>
>I'm sending this out to all customers that have order [sic]
HP5 Plus