Re: OFF TOPIC (was Re: Soup Pond)

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 04/20/05-11:38:38 PM Z

> What exactly is the point of this message?

> Dave in Wyoming

       The point of the tread was that some of the basic chemicals we use
in our alternative processes have a terrible devistating effect on the
enviroment in its manufacture.... Fairport Harbor is right on Lake Erie and
next to possibly the greatest marsh land and water shed in the state.....
Should we not be aware of its effect on a larger scale than just in our
darkrooms or the disposal of what we personally use? Is in not with in
the scope of this list as users of these chemicals?
       The Republican dig was simpley a misguided and inappropriat expession
of my unfounded hostility toward the lawmakers of this state that have
allowed this tragedy to occur ..... I guess it is just to bad that I
live here.......

John in Ohio