Re: THANKS! re: black lights

From: Daniel Williams ^lt;dtwilliams3@comcast.net>
Date: 04/21/05-10:57:11 AM Z

Judy:

I recently built a small unit that uses seven F20T12BL lamps. The best
price I was able to find for the lamps was $7.28 at Atlanta Light Bulbs

http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/

I had intended to buy the ballasts and lamp holders separately but found
that I could get 2-lamp strip fixtures at Lowes Home Center for under
$16. I happened to already have an unused single tube fixture so I
included it also.

I got an axial fan at Radio Shack for about $25. I had the wood on hand.
  With the miscellaneous wiring, connectors, hardware, etc. my cost was
about $160.00.

Dan Williams
Enumclaw WA
dtwilliams3@comcast.net