Re: Chris' thesis show, was Re: Friends; not OT at all

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/22/05-11:52:03 AM Z

Chris,

Congratulations on your Thesis show! I had the pleasure of seeing some of
this work last January when I visited Clemson, Sam Wang, Sandy King and Chris—
Sandy provides an excellent description of your work. I know Sam is proud of
your achievements there at Clemson and you should be very proud yourself.

Sorry I cannot be there for the opening and partake of the "weenies" and
"snowballs" :)

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page