Re: loupes for large format camera use and; humidity levels

From: Nick Zentena ^lt;zentena@sympatico.ca>
Date: 04/23/05-11:30:03 AM Z

On Saturday 23 April 2005 10:41, Susan Huber wrote:
> Hello all;
> I have two queries; what is the best loupe for viewing a large format
> camera keeping in mind that I wear glasses for far-sightness and
> astigmatism. (For focusing that is). And; what is an acceptable humidity

        A few weeks ago I bought a Peak 3x linen tester. I haven't had much of a
chance to use it but so far it seems fine. It's kind of big and heavy. About
2"x2". The stand is made out of metal.

http://www.peakoptics.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/1/products_id/114?osCsid=85c82d157e0df3b503fabfe28d26283a

A Canadian seller on Ebay seems to have them every week for a reasonable
price.

        Nick