Re: PVA vs. PVA

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 08/02/05-07:43:34 AM Z

Giovanni Di Mase wrote:

> Hi Katharine,

> Something you are doing is not right.

This is probably a true statement whether it's about PVA or not. :-)

You're right, it mixes with water fine. I based my supposition that it
wouldn't, on the fact that when I tried to print "gum" with it, it
wouldn't mix with the dichromate solution and just precipitated out in
clumps. So I assumed (you know what they say: never assume anything)
that if it wouldn't mix with dichromate solution, it wouldn't mix with
plain water either. But I was wrong. So now I can make the comparison
myself; thanks for challenging me.
Katharine