Going into wet tintype

From: Best, Dianne ^lt;dbest@hydro.mb.ca>
Date: 08/03/05-07:05:57 AM Z

After an absolutely disastrous experience with Rockland's pseudo tintype
process at the Threasherman's Reunion (my best chance to make some money
in 2005), two bad batches of developer in a row, and NO ability to
produce tintypes for sale, I have decided to move to a wet plate
process.

I have sent away for John Coffer's "The Doers Guide" and might spring
for the Osterman's book to. I watch the Alternative Photography forum
(and a few others). Living in Manitoba, there wont be any "workshops"
etc. within my budget range, so I'm going to have to work this out thru
books and online.

Question #1 - Any other information sources I should check out?

Question #2 - Other than JD PhotoChem, are there any other chemical
suppliers in Canada?

Thanks gang.

Dianne
(aka Calamity Jane)