Re: printing services

From: gregory donsky ^lt;gregory0107@yahoo.com>
Date: 08/07/05-10:07:33 PM Z

nope - never used pephoto.com - I saw they are 9cents - let me know how it went with them

john stone <johnstone1001@yahoo.com> wrote:hey John,

  no unfortunately I can not say much about wal mart. I have a found anotehr cheap option on http://www.printrates.com - it is called pephoto.com - I think I will give them a shot and see. have you ever heard or used them?

gregory donsky <gregory0107@yahoo.com> wrote:
John hi,

  I actually bumped into the same printrates.com site a few days ago and posted it here - was wondering if you ever tried wal mart services before - any experience with them?

john stone <johnstone1001@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey y'all - I was doing some surfing this weekend and found this website that compares photo printing services http://www.printrates.com thought it would interest the rest of you here. i am using ofoto and snapfish mostly for my stuff and I am kind of happy with it.