RE: Hazards of wet plate collodion ?

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 08/08/05-10:54:38 AM Z

Kerik, thanks for the valuable info.

I am also interested in wet plate collodion. Specifically in ambrotypes.
>From what you wrote below I understand that ambrotypes fixed in sodium
thiosulfate are duller and have a more neutral hue when compared to
potassium cyanide fixed ones. Did I get it right? Do you (or others
practicing wet plate collodion) have scans of either hypo and cyanide fixed
ambrotypes so that I compare the results?

Thanks in advance,
Loris.