Post-Factory on AlternativePhotography.com - clarifying a few details...

From: Malin Fabbri ^lt;altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 08/12/05-05:44:42 AM Z

Hello all,
Yes, I can confirm, as Judy says, that the first issue of her
brilliant Post-Factory will be available to "all" on
www.AlternativePhotography.com from beginning of September (and also
sent out in the September newsletter). There will also be ordering
info on www.AlternativePhotography.com on how you get the remaining 8
issues from Judy - or 9 if you want them all on paper.

The NEWSLETTER is free and contains updates on what is happening on
the site (in September one of the updates is adding PF to the site).
The newsletter is sent once a month, and you can subscribe here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html

The first issue of Post-Factory is (and has been) available to
SUPPORTING MEMBERS of the site from August. It's this membership that
Judy mentions:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/member.html

Any questions, feel free to ask. (I shall try to check the list a bit
more frequently.)
Regards,
Malin

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs