RE: blue vandykes

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 08/13/05-03:13:20 AM Z

Scott, I'd strongly suggest that you do an overexposed cyanotype first and
then coat 1:1 diluted (with distilled and/or deionized water) vandyke over
the cyanotype. It is simplier and that way you won't experience any
bleaching. Don't forget to slightly unregister the negative for the second
printing; the effects will be more pronounced and interesting.

See a sample print made by one of my students here:
http://www.loris.medici.name/sergi_gorseller/images/Didem_Iz.jpg

Regards,
Loris.