RE: Black spots in Pt./Pd.

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/15/05-09:02:38 AM Z

OK, I read everything said about this and thought the problem was
resolved. But after much experimentation I am now totally convinced
that the cause of the black spots is the paper and not anything I am
doing in mixing the sensitizer, coating the paper, or developing,
Unfortunately I just appear to have on hand some 96+ sheets of Lenox
paper that does not work for me, either for kallitype or palladium.
Such a bummmer because the last batch of Lexox I used gave really
great Dmax right out of the box, with very smooth tones.

Sandy