Re: Learning a new process

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 08/15/05-04:17:26 AM Z

Good advice Mark, except unless you know something I don't know, there
aren't a lot of workshops available in gum, which is the process Bill
expressed interested in. Photographers' Formulary's workshop is over
for this year, and if Bill gets some materials and starts working on his
own, he could have mastered gum and be teaching his own workshops by the
time the next one comes around.

I know there's interest, because I'm always being asked if I will do gum
workshops, but I sure don't see a lot of announcements or ads for gum
workshops coming across my desk.

Katharine