Re: I'm looking for inspiration!

From: achakali@wideopenwest.com
Date: 08/16/05-08:25:47 AM Z

John,

On 7/31 your post read as follows:

> Hi ART, Thanks for reawakening my long term interest in Direct Carbon
> since, as you may recall, I had been researching these processes since 1990
> when I was introduced to the work of Jose . . . .

In your post below from 8/14, you indicate that you are 17 years old . . .
that means that you began your work at the age of ONE? Now John you must
understand . . . you've inspired me to question you about your math and/or
sense of reality.

Sincerely concerned, Art

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)