RE : pictorico (or copyjet) in france or europe

From: Jean-Daniel Lemoine ^lt;jdlemoin@club-internet.fr>
Date: 08/17/05-08:17:46 AM Z

Bonjour Fabiano,
Copyjet or Selectjet from Agfa are identical or similar products.
Adress in France for Selectjet :
SARL TECHNLOLGY (Mr Fernandez)
22 rue Victor Hugo
51500 LUDES
Tel : 03 26 02 08 92
I am not sure this product is still available in your required sizes because
my last order was placed 3 years ago in roll film !
As far as the Pictorico film is concerned, I used to place my orders in US
http://www.mountainstudios.net/film/ (payment by credit card. Very
confortable, very short delivery dates and contact with very efficient
people !)
With my experience, it is generally shorter in terms of delivery dates, and
sometimes cheaper to buy in US than in France !
Bonne chance quand même.

Jean-Daniel LEMOINE
01 69 41 09 48
(91570)Bièvres