Re: LULU

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 08/17/05-04:58:32 PM Z

I seriously doubt that they will be able to deliver the quality you are
seeking. The TWIT podcast talked about this technology with Bob Young (started
Red Hat) - the mp3 file can be found here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twit?m=75 - you can jump to the discussion, which
is about 35 minutes in. Yes, a hard bound service is in the plans.

Cheers -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com
DRiP Investing - http://DRiPInvesting.org