Re: cyanotype / Christopher James book

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 08/26/05-06:36:05 AM Z

Thanks.
I always thought and understood that the cyanotype was a very strict and limited composition of ferric ammonium citrate and potassium ferricyanide but according to James book you can intensify the blue and make further changes, if this is valid then changes my complete concept of a cyanotype process.
I haven't heard anybody comments, I did read several weeks ago of somebody trying to intensify the blue but I can't trace the thread.
Giovanni