Re: Re: cyanotype, time zero and the Experimental Photography Workbook

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 08/27/05-02:08:22 PM Z

Christina,

On behalf of Freestyle we thank you I will pass your kind words on to the
staff. They keep trying to get new products all the time and also trying to
keep the old ones as well. We have a new produce in the final stages that you
will like and that we feel the the students can use for a long time.

Jan Pietrzak

>From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
>Date: Sat Aug 27 12:08:28 CDT 2005
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Re: cyanotype, time zero and the Experimental Photography Workbook

>Thanks for this info, Jan or David. Ha, maybe I'll just turn the students
>loose on it anyway and see if they come up with something.
>
>I remember a couple years back saying that you couldn't get an image
>transfer from SX70 film. My student Missy Collins proved me wrong. So
>maybe there is something that can be done with heat or chems. Missy used
>vinegar if I remember correctly. And heat.
>
>But the sad thing is that the whole mystique of that film was its ability to
>squish, so Polaroid is definitely shooting themselves in the foot. I bet
>Elizabeth Murray, Kathleen Carr, Lucas Samaras, etc. are s--ting bricks!
>Chris
>
>PS On the subject of all the changes that are going on in the photographic
>world, I am thrilled to see that Freestyle catalog is taking such an active
>stand in carrying over 60 BW papers. It seems they are repackaging Forte
>and other major name papers under their own label, unabashedly so, referring
>to one paper as the "gold box" from Hungary. What can be more obvious than
>that?? So Freestyle is going to get my business and referrals big time.

845524441763684&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574488338439&bmUID=1125161301237&
bmLocale=en_GB

>>> http://www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art054.html