Re: poster printing

From: Wayne D ^lt;wdewitt@snip.net>
Date: 08/28/05-12:47:12 PM Z

John,

You sought help on a list that is dedicated to archaic processes and populated by Luddites. It is rarely civil even in the best of times. With the thousands of sites dedicated to digital photography why drop-in on the one site where the posters seemingly only own computers in order to torture each other? If one of them dropped-in on DP Review for example and asked for the process for albumen printing would they have been treated any differently?

Wayne