Re: Tiny Bubbles In The ... Gum

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 08/29/05-09:48:30 AM Z

>>> zphoto@montana.net 08/29/05 10:06 AM >>>
...I usually have related fisheyes to loss of viscosity for whatever
reason,
whether the gum is too thin (my usual reason) or the surface getting too
slick from too many coats, but it seems to happen more often with
certain
pigments...

Hi Chris,

My observation is that the "fisheyes" tend to occur when the gum mix is
too viscous. Adding more gum or dichromate resolves it for me. We are
talking about small areas of gum that form holes in the layer as it is
brushed and starts to dry, correct? Sorta anti-puddles...

Joe