RE: Using Polaroid SX-70 film with modern cameras

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 08/31/05-06:17:03 AM Z

Bad news indeed. The films I got from BHPhoto are not suitable for
manipulation. The emulsion won't budge at all... I noticed a difference with
the packaging. In the web @ BHPhoto site the film shown is named "Time-Zero
SX70" film. But mine does not show any "Time-Zero" label, it says "SX-70
film" only on the pack. I will return the remaining packs.

Regards,
Loris.

  _____