Re: Interesting old equipment

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/04/05-02:14:37 AM Z

Seeing those formulas took me back to when I had time
and energy for such pursuits and motivated me to put
my results online.
<http://www.archival-photo.net/Film_Processing/Pyro_Development/Waxed_Negative/waxed_negative.html>
The neg exposure was 2 mins @ f22 using a Century 8x10
and a 305mm. I took the sensitized damp neg and put
it between 2 pieces of glass and then into the holder
and then drove to the site.

I found my notes saying the development was 28 minutes
which was in a developer as per the instructions of
The Silver Sunbeam. Good ol' sugar of milk & bee's
wax!

Eric

http://www.edinphoto.org.uk/1_early/1_early_photography_-_equipment_catalogue_1856.htm