Re: adhesion

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 02/04/05-06:27:15 PM Z

>>> rs@silvergrain.org 02/04/05 5:51 PM >>>
... There is a kind of gelatin
where available carboxyl groups are increased through chemical
modification. This type of gelatin has particularly excellent
adhesion. My emulsions and sizing solutions contain this type of
gelatin and the coated layers give me excellent adhesion...
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient,
then repent." (Bob Dylan, Brownsville Girl, 1986)

Could you please share the specific brand, designation, and source of
that gelatin? Thanks.

Joe