Re: Portland SPE here we come

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 02/05/05-11:38:57 AM Z

How about a Hooters? JUST KIDDING. Anyway, like the $10-20 range instead
of the $25-50 range per plate. I'm not expecting "Southern" cheap up
there--down here you can get a darn good pulled pork BBQ sandwich and 5
"sides" for about $6! In MT $6 would buy a McDonalds. As far as alcoholic
beverages, probably full bar so those of you who don't drink Guinness on tap
will be happy.
Chris