RE: Portland SPE here we come

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 02/06/05-09:15:12 AM Z

It is my experience conferences tends to get in the way of a good
time. ;-}

That said, a long and lazy lunch is a dream come true if people want
to get together and still hear the evening speakers. If the evening
speakers are not your cup o' tea, then a good romp around town is in
order. I suspect we'll never get everybody together for a single
event, so multiple connections might be the best solution.

-Darryl