Re: My first attempt - digital negatives.

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 02/11/05-04:12:21 AM Z

Ehud,

The material you should be using for negatives is Pictorico OHP
(Overhead projection) which
is transparent. Have a look at what Burkholder says here:

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/misc_pages/inkjetneg.htm

The material itself is described here:
http://www.pictorico.com/category/3-OHP-Transparency-Film.htm

With this, your times will certainly go down :-)

Good luck
Tom Sobota