Re: Re: The Cockroach Report Re: Autoclaving gum and gelatin

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/12/05-06:33:05 PM Z

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Judy Seigel wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 res1dvao@verizon.net wrote:
>
> CUT
>
>> 2 : not called for by the circumstances : UNWARRANTED <gratuitous
>> insolence> <a gratuitous assumption>
>>
>> George

To amplify my annoyance with George's remarks, I add "sexism" to the list.
Has he ever jumped in with a gratuitous attempt at closure (which never
will stop what isn't already played out, in fact tends to start its own
thread of "nyah" and "sez you," as did this one) when the discussants
were TWO MEN? Can we even imagine it?

He also, um, missunderestimates the role such exegesis plays in keeping
this list functional. Many without such implode.

Judy