Re: I'm a digineg calibration queen

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 02/14/05-11:14:57 AM Z

Chris,

You must be about half mad trying to calibrate so many processes at once!!

I spent the last week calibrating PDN for carbon printing and finally
got it down yesterday and was able to make a few prints. The PDN went
well but after an absence from carbon printing of several months I
made a lot of process mistakes that made me have to repeat a lof of
the steps. In any event, printing carbon with digital negatives has
a very big advantage over in-camera negatives in that one can flip
the negative in setting it up and use the single transfer method of
carbon, which is of course much easier to work than double transfer.
Reversing in-camera negatives does not work well because it results
in quite a bit of loss in image sharpness.

Sandy