Re: Mark Nelson's workshop

From: Hans Klemmer ^lt;hansklemmer@mac.com>
Date: 02/14/05-01:51:12 PM Z

Hi Jim,
I'm usually a lurker here, but can help you with your question about
Mark's book.
It is available, along with information on upcoming workshops at:
http://www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com/
Mark was a guest lecturer for my Zone System and Composition classes
last week and offered some insight on his digital negative techniques
to the students. He mentioned that he would be doing workshops in both
Arizona and Montana this year as well as in the Chicago suburbs in
September.
(Note to Mark: update your workshop schedule!)

His personal photography site can be found at:
http://www.markinelsonphoto.com/

I hope this helps.

Hans Klemmer
College of DuPage
Glen Ellyn, IL

"That so few now dare to be eccentric, marks the chief
danger of the time"
--John Stuart Mill (1806-73)